The team at TWD Australia invites you to our latest webinar titled Riding the Waves of the Economy: Australia’s Recovery with Brian Nash; Investment Committee Member.
Brian discusses how elevated uncertainty has the potential for higher market volatility and how Australia has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rebuild the economy.
The webinar will cover the following key points:
- Although the worst of the recession is behind us, why do activity levels remain well below normal?
- What effects do reserve bank policy decisions have on asset returns?
- Abundant provision of liquidity from central banks
- Many major economies entered the early-cycle phase of recovery, what does this mean for the future?
- Which Australian sectors will be the key winners from the restart of the economy?
- Which parts of the economy will be unaffected by restarts?
Listen and watch the free webinar here.