The driving force behind our bespoke full-service investment service. All members of the Investment Committee have their own specialities within the financial world, and a deep understanding of market structures and the factors that derive market conditions.
The Investment Committee is responsible for:
- Assessing the Macroeconomic environment;
- Developing overarching Investment Strategies;
- Establishing risk profile and sector allocations;
- Managing and monitoring the Approved Product List (APL); and
- Communicating these to TWD Advisers and clients